If we cannot reduce your risk or save you money, we will give you a 100% refund.
we will have our professionals review your contract documents and your design package to ensure you will have a successful and safe project, saving you time and money.
The benefits you will receive from your full project review are:
- Full detailed report – that you can use to rectify any of the issues outlined and take to the builder for further negotiation
- Two 1-hour telephone strategy sessions – advising of the findings and what is the best path to proceed on
- Fit for Purpose– Reducing design error risks and making sure that the design reflects your requirements and lifestyle.
- Buildability – We make sure that the design that has been proposed is easily buildable and therefore not increasing the cost due to design features; if issues are found, we suggest alternative options.
- Functionality – Design plans are great for describing the scale and size of the spaces inside the home, how the rooms of the home fit together and how the flow between them works. We analyse these volumes to ensure your house is the right size for you and your family; we review how each room flows and how they are affected by the natural light and artificial light provided.
- Omissions – We often find things that are entirely missing from drawings that should be there to make for a functional, usable, and pleasant home, we advise of these omissions and give options and the best course of action to rectify these.
- Cost savings – We give options where costs could be saved without inhibiting the design and functionality. We also advise on costs that can be negotiated with the builder before contract signing and items that can be taken out of the contract to be completed more cost-effectively elsewhere.
- Design – We give you options where the design can be amended that will make for a better outcome, greater building end value and overall nicer place to live.
- Risks – Your risks are highlighted in the design that may cause issues throughout the build, when occupied, or for future sale.
- Review Addenda– Often there are discrepancies in the contract addenda documents and the design documents, we check through these to make sure they match and that you are going to get what you have asked for.
- Stage payment review – We check all the stage payments, there are vast differences in these between builders where you can be left open to risk if the stage payments are not laid out fairly.
- Caveats – We check the contract for caveats that could leave you at risk and of out of pocket.
- Contract Type – We check the contract type, there are several contracts out there that favour the builder, leaving you at risk.
- Contract drawings – We check that the contract drawings are in-line with your approved drawings.
- Specifications – If you have specifications over and above the addenda documents we review this to make sure that it is in-line with your drawings and meets requirements for buildability, cost, functionality and design.
- Display Agreements – We review the conditions of your Display Home Agreements and the benefits to you, by agreeing to these terms. You will also receive advice on how to negotiate better terms and services.
- Programme Review – We review the program for omissions that could lead to extended site time, and therefore delays, and costs and to assess its feasibility and time savings.
Free project Review Kit Worth $1000
As part of the package you have engaged us for,YOU GET a comprehensive Project Review Kit and a highlighting all the stages your project will go through, what information you should receive, what approvals you will need and what authority will be used for each stage. The PR Kit will also help you manage your build and keep control of your builder by giving you the right tools and documents to use for each stage of the project.
Project Review Options
"I cannot recommend Projecive DM enough.
The tools and support speak volumes, and as a mum building my first home, the experience and advice have helped us to build the home of our Dreams.
I feel confident to now go through the building process knowing each stage and what my role is."