Contract Documentation Review
If we cannot reduce your risk or save you money, we will give you a 100% refund.
we will have our professionals review your contract on Stage payments, caveats, specifications, agreements, programme and advise on contract type
The benefits you will receive from your contract documentation review are:
- Full detailed report – that you can use to rectify any of the issues outlined and take to the builder for further negotiation
- 1-hour telephone strategy session – advising of the findings and what is the best path to proceed on
- Review Addenda– Often there are discrepancies in the contract addenda documents and the design documents, we check through these to make sure they match and that you are going to get what you have asked for.
- Stage payment review – We check all the stage payments, there are vast differences in these between builders where you can be left open to risk if the stage payments are not laid out fairly.
- Caveats – We check the contract for caveats that could leave you at risk and of out of pocket.
- Contract Type – We check the contract type, there are several contracts out there that favour the builder, leaving you at risk.
- Contract drawings – We check that the contract drawings are in-line with your approved drawings.
- Specifications – If you have specifications over and above the addenda documents we review this to make sure that it is in-line with your drawings and meets requirements for buildability, cost, functionality and design.
- Display Agreements – We review the conditions of your Display Home Agreements and the benefits to you, by agreeing to these terms. You will also receive advice on how to negotiate better terms and services.
- Programme Review – We review the program for omissions that could lead to extended site time, and therefore delays, and costs and to assess its feasibility and time savings.
Free Project Timeline worth $500
As part of the package you have engaged us for, you get a comprehensive Project Timeline highlighting all the stages your project will go through, what information should be prepared and you should receive, what approvals you will need and what authority will be used for each stage.
Contract Documentation Review Options
"Projective DM set high personal and professional standards and deliver. We made the right decision to appoint them to manage our project. Brilliant result."